- to apply knowledge of Russian and general history in applied and fundamental research and teaching activities
- to assess different interpretations of the past in historiographical theory and practice
- to grasp and explain historical phenomena and processes in their economic, social, political and cultural contexts
- to be well-versed in the problems of historical cognition and modern scientific theories
- to develop and implement cultural and educational projects
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 000 (2022)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- in-depth study of historical processes
- participation in grant research projects under the guidance of a supervisor
- highly experienced lecturers – representatives of employers
- the opportunity to obtain an additional qualification of a teacher
- internship in foreign universities
Who will I be?
- an employee in research organisations, archives, museums, political parties, cultural and educational institutions
- a teacher in educational institutions of basic and further education
- a cultural heritage protection specialist in the state and municipal administration
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants must take a history interview.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.