Students of all faculties (institutes) and postgraduates of CSU can be members of the SSS of CSU, as well as in exceptional cases - students and postgraduates of other universities of Russia who take an active part in the scientific life of their University, as well as interested in improving their scientific level and in-depth study of current problems of science.
- We reveal talents, create unique projects!
- Let's prove that science is not boring!
- We are open for cooperation and new ideas!
The purpose of the SSS activities is:
Creating conditions for the development of the research potential of students, as well as ensuring the systematization and functioning of the research activities of students of CSU.
- Formation of students' interest in deep study of the basics of humanities, natural and mathematical sciences, scientific research work;
- Disclosure of students' interests and inclinations for scientific research activities;
- Identification of socially active students;
- Formation of a system of scientific views of students;
- Ensuring students' participation in Olympiads, competitions, conferences of various levels;
- Organization of students' research activities to improve learning processes;
- Providing organizational assistance to students in the implementation of research and development work;
- Creation and development of an information and communication platform within the university for students and university departments to receive all the necessary information and live interaction between them;
- Increasing the prestige of scientific activity, activation of scientific and technical creativity and innovative activity of students;
- Information support of electronic resources covering the scientific activities of students;
- Expansion of cooperation with Russian and foreign organizations in the field of research activities;
- Organization and holding of scientific seminars, conferences, Olympiads, research competitions, festivals;
- Popularization of scientific achievements of students;
- Assistance in the development of the innovative structure of the university;
- Facilitating the organization of leisure activities for students, postgraduates and young scientists, creating opportunities for informal communication among them.