- to write original texts in any genre
- to argue and apply rhetorical strategies in business and personal communication
- to edit texts
- to employ creative language techniques
- to conduct scientific research in the field of philology
- to participate in intercultural academic and business communication
- to become fluent in contemporary scientific discourse (Russian and European)
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
2 years 6 months
tuition fees, ₽
66 900 (2022)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- individual training plan for senior courses
- highly experienced lecturers
- internships in foreign companies
Who will I be?
- a research fellow
- a mass media editor
- a broadcast media production specialist
- a literary worker
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants must pass an interview in Russian language.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.