- to employ rhetorical, stylistic and linguistic devices
- to conduct research in the field of philology
- to prepare and edit research papers
- to create, analyse, annotate and systematise all types of texts in official-business and journalistic style
- to develop scientific, social, educational, creative, promotional and publishing projects
- to predict and simulate the development of communicative and socio-cultural situations
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 000 (2022)
Modern Linguistics: Expert and Analytical Aspect
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- individual training plan for senior courses
- highly experienced lecturers.
- internships in foreign companies.
Who will I be?
- a research associate
- an analyst
- a mass media editor
- an academic editor
- Applicants must pass an interview in Russian language.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.