- to support the development of children with disabilities
- to employ methods of psychodiagnostics
- to work with people who have mental development, speech, hearing, visual, musculoskeletal, autistic spectrum disorders and deviant behaviour
- to develop and implement correction and rehabilitation programmes of social adaption for children with disabilities
Special (Defectological) Education
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
2 years 6 months
tuition fees, ₽
54 200 (2022)
Psychological and Educational Support for People with Disabilities
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- highly experienced lecturers.
- the opportunity to obtain a second qualification "Correctional psychologist"
- internships in partner organisations
- involvement of students in research projects
- in-depth study of modern diagnostic and correctional techniques
Who will I be?
- a defectologist in educational organizations, diagnostic and rehabilitation centers, development centers
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants must take an interview in pedagogy and psychology.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.