- to design activities of psychological and educational services
- to implement personal development, socialisation and adaptation projects
- to provide career guidance to students
- to create a psychologically comfortable learning environment
- to provide assistance to children with special educational needs, as well as deviant and delinquent behaviour
Psychological and Teaching Sciences
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 000 (2022)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- in-depth study of disciplines on psychology and teaching, as well as modern diagnostic and correctional methods
- dual qualification: educational psychologist
- highly experienced lecturers
- development of management competences to organise the work of psychological and teaching services
Who will I be?
- an educational psychologist
- the head of psychological service in educational institution
- a research associate
- a lecturer in psychological and teaching disciplines
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants must pass an interview on the basics of general pedagogy and psychology.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.