- to create advertising projects of various genres and formats
- to supervise the process of creating communication and advertising products
- to organise advertising and PR campaigns
- to establish interaction between the PR subject and the audience
- to be well-versed in the Russian and international cultural processes
- to apply the means of artistic expression in the project designs
- to use traditional and mainstream digital platforms for content production
- to conduct economic and legal analysis in the field of media
- to work qualitatively in all areas of modern media and master effective communication in social media
Advertising and Public Relations
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
145 700 (2023)
Contemporary Media Communication Strategies
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- internships in operating Russian media from the first year of studies
- orientation towards the development of creative and scientific projects within academic disciplines
- highly experienced lecturers
- laboratories equipped with software and hardware
- in-depth study of humanitarian disciplines (literature, history of cinema, history of fine art, etc.)
Who will I be?
- a social media marketing manager
- an art director
- a PR manager
- an event manager
- a spokesperson
- an advertising manager
- a public relations specialist
- an image-maker
- a copywriter
- a content manager
Disciplines to be studied
- Entrants to the direction take a creative competition (essay on a given topic and oral interview).
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.