- to conduct research and assessment in the field of interaction with Eastern countries
- to carry out academic and research activities in the field of Eastern studies
- to establish diplomatic contacts with Eastern countries and regions
- to develop and implement international cooperation projects in the socio-cultural, socio-economic and political spheres
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
145 700 (2023)
Eastern Countries: Examination, Analysis, Communication
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- in-depth study of Chinese and English language
- preparation for international language proficiency tests in European and Eastern languages
- highly experienced lecturers who conduct diplomatic work with eastern partners from Turkey, China, South Korea and Japan
- audio-visual learning method with the use of an equipped language laboratory
- practical interaction skills for engaging with Eastern countries with regard to their political, economic, socio-cultural specificities
Who will I be?
- an expert analyst in the field of intercultural communication
- a mid-level and senior-level executives in international departments of companies conducting business with Eastern countries
- a foreign service officer
- a research associate
- an analyst in the field of national security and international relations
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants must take an interview on international relations.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.