- to conduct scientific research
- to develop projects in the field of politics
- to be well-versed in the foundations of Russian and international law
- to understand Russia's political processes in their historical, economic and legal context
- to organise the mediation process and the interaction of participants in it
- to find and utilise information from various sources
- to analyze the media coverage
- to produce press reviews
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 000 (2022)
Public Policy: Processes, Institutes and Actors
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- highly experienced lecturers working in government bodies and business entities
- internships in polling, consulting and governmental agencies
- in-depth study of political technologies, sociology and consulting
Who will I be?
- a member of state and municipal authorities
- a specialist in a political party or a socio-political non-governmental organization
- a mediator
- a researcher of social and political processes
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants must take a political science interview.
- The minimum score for successfully passing the entrance test is 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.