- to carry out strategic management in the interests of society and state
- to analyse economic conditions in the public sector and individual organisations
- to make use of human resources, motivate and nurture employees
- to apply legislation, as well as legal and regulatory procedures in administrative activities
- to develop projects of regulatory legal acts and their technical and economic feasibility
- to make predictions regarding the development of organisations, institutions, enterprises, individual sectors and regions
- to develop programmes for socio-economic development at federal, regional and local level
- to analyse the implementation of social and economic programmes using project analysis methods
- to develop drafts of regulatory legal acts and their technical and economic feasibility
State and Municipal Management
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 000 (2022)
State Management and Local Self-Governance
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- unique curriculum and set of disciplines on state and municipal management
- involvement of state and municipal officials in the educational process
- internships in state institutions
- the opportunity to join the reserve of management personnel
- versatility of training allows to work in any entity as a manager
Who will I be?
- a head of civil service institutions
- as assistant manager
- a senior civil servant
- a director of a non-profit organisation (NPO)
- an agency representative or department manager
- a project manager
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants must pass an interview on the basics of state and municipal government.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.