- to manage various organizations
- to develop strategies for the development of organizations, their individual units and human potential
- to analyze and evaluate information to prepare and make management decisions
- to analyze and model management processes
- to apply modern technologies and practices of human resources management
- to implement consulting projects on human resource management
- to manage organizational culture, conflicts and stress
- to organize recruitment, assessment, hiring, auditing, controlling, accounting, socialization, career guidance, adaptation and certification of personnel
- to elaborate programs of personnel development and training
- to evaluate and budget personnel costs
- to make economic assessment of HR-projects
- to carry out independent scientific research
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
2 years 6 months
tuition fees, ₽
63 200 (2023)
Strategic Management of Human Resources and their Development
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- unique curriculum and set of management disciplines
- in-depth study of economics, sociology, psychology, management, and human resource management
- versatile training allows you to work as a manager after graduation in any structure
- internships at leading companies in the region
Who will I be?
- an HR manager in commercial companies and nonprofit organizations
- an analyst or a consultant on human resource management in consulting companies and recruiting agencies
- a trainer in staff training
- a project manager
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants take an entrance test in the fundamentals of management.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- Entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.