- to conduct economic research
- to use the technologies of the digital economy
- to protect the interests of government and business in the economic sphere
- to analyze risks
- to manage the risks of foreign economic activity
- to prepare financial and economic substantiation of management decisions
- to ensure the legality and safety of financial transactions
- to identify violations of existing legislation
- to conduct financial control
- to fight against corruption
- to conduct financial investigations in the field of combating money laundering and terrorist financing
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
2 years 6 months
tuition fees, ₽
63 200 (2023)
Economic Security and Risk Management in Digital Economy
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- practitioner lecturers ˗ employer representatives
- in-depth study of digital economy technologies, anticorruption legislation, and risk analysis methodology
- internships at leading companies in the region
Who will I be?
- an economist
- an economic security specialist
- a risk manager
- a business (competitive intelligence) analyst
- a crisis manager
- a compliance-control specialist (internal control over compliance with the law)
- an auditor
- a financial manager
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants to the Faculty of Economics take an economics interview.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once for each faculty or institute.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.