- to onduct economic research
- to use the technologies of the digital economy
- to protect the interests of government and business in the economic sphere
- to analyze risks
- to manage the risks of foreign economic activity
- to prepare financial and economic substantiation of management decisions
- to ensure the legality and safety of financial transactions
- to identify violations of existing legislation
- to conduct financial control
- to fight against corruption
- to conduct financial investigations in the field of combating money laundering and terrorist financing
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 000 (2022)
Economic Security and Risk Management in Digital Economy
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- practitioner teachers ˗ employer representatives
- In-depth study of digital economy technologies, anticorruption legislation, and risk analysis methodology
- Internships at leading companies in the region
Who will I be?
- an economist
- an economic security specialist
- a risk manager
- a business (competitive intelligence) analyst
- a crisis manager
- a compliance-control specialist (internal control over compliance with the law)
- an auditor
- a financial manager
Disciplines to be studied
- Entrants take an entrance test in economics (comprehensive form).
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.