- to develop and implement projects
- to conduct scientific research
- to accompany people with disabilities
- to use methods of psychological diagnostics, correction, rehabilitation, and prevention
- to supervise
- to teach in educational organizations of all levels
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 000 (2022)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- psychological practice at all stages of training
- training specialists to work with different types of clients: individual, family, group, professional, and organizational counseling
- faculty practitioners
- formation of skills in psychological help, psychological counseling and psychotherapy
- research activities under the supervision of candidates and doctors of science
Who will I be?
- a counseling psychologist
- a personnel specialist in government and commercial organizations
- a coach
- a supervisor
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants must take an interview in psychology.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.