- to conduct research in the field of ecology
- to control anthropogenic impacts on aquatic ecosystems
- to assess the quality and safety of aquatic biological resources, their habitat and products
- to develop, implement and certify environmental management in organisations
- to carry out environmental assessments of water bodies using hydrobiological and hydrochemical indicators
- to educate and raise awareness about environmental issues in educational institutions
Ecology and Environmental Management
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
153 800 (2022)
Ecology, Environmental Management and Audit
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- the opportunity to obtain an additional qualification "Environmental analyst"
- highly experienced lecturers – representatives of employers.
- modern teaching facilities: laboratories for environmental monitoring, aquatic communities, botany, physical and chemical ecology
- teaching practice
Who will I be?
- an environmental scientist
- an environmental engineer
- a bioecology specialist
- an urban ecologist
- a logistics specialist
- an ecoanalyst
- a researcher in the field of biology
- an environmental lawyer
- a hydrobiologist
- a lecturer in specialised disciplines
- Applicants must take an interview in ecology.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- Entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.