- to describe the behaviour of multi-component inorganic and organic systems under various experimental conditions
- to use physical activation techniques for chemical synthesis of substances and materials
- to investigate the structure, composition and physico-chemical properties of materials
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
165 400 (2023)
Physico-chemical Processes in Modern Technologies
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- lecturers: Doctors of Sciences, Professors
- laboratories with modern scientific equipment: infrared spectrometer lab, thermal analysis, electrochemical research and analytical chemistry labs
- the opportunity to participate in scientific conferences and publish research results
Who will I be?
- an environmental chemist
- a biochemist
- a chemical technologist
- a forensic and criminal laboratory assistant
- a lecturer of Chemistry in institutions of secondary general, special and higher education
Disciplines to be studied
- Applicants must take a chemistry interview.
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.