- to be well-versed in the fundamentals of state-confessional relations
- to understand theological processes in their historical, economic and political contexts
- to organise the mediation process and the interaction of participants in it
- to find and utilise information from various sources
- to analyze the media coverage
- to conduct sociological research, textual analysis and religious expertise
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
125 400 (2022)
History and Theory of World Religions
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- unique educational programme available only at Chelyabinsk State University.
- theoretical and practical training for employment in the fields of inter-confessional relations and public administration.
- the opportunity to obtain a second qualification in the field of political sociology.
Who will I be?
- a specialist in interaction between state and municipal authorities and confessional communities and public organisations
- a researcher of religious organisations and movements
- a mediator in the field of ethno-confessional relations
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.