- to analyse information, provide assessment and practical recommendations
- to perform qualitative monitoring of information published by Russian and international media
- to process texts with humanitarian focus
- to conduct research
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 200 (2023)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- lecturers: Doctors of Science and leading academics in the social sciences and humanities
- students prepare and implement an individual project on a topic of interest
- participate in research activities in collaboration with lecturers
- publication of research papers in scientific journals
Who will I be?
- an analyst in the social and humanitarian field in government agencies, civil society organisations and the media
- a curator of international scientific, cultural and social projects
- a research associate
- a journalist
- a further education teacher
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programmes to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.