- to provide consecutive and simultaneous interpreting services
- to translate written texts using computer-assisted translation tools
- to analyze texts and select translation techniques
- to control quality of translations and to edit texts
- to manage translation projects
- to conduct scientific research
Translation and Translation Studies
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 200 (2023)
Linguistic Support of State-to-State Relations
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- proficiency in two languages (English and Chinese / German / French) with a minimum level of B2
- highly-experienced lecturers in the field of translation
- native-speaking lecturers (the Chinese language)
- internships in translation departments and bureaus during the study
- internship abroad
- the opportunity to study according to an individual curriculum
- modern educational methodologies and technologies: multimedia and language laboratories
- interactive learning and innovative approach to educational process
Who will I be?
- a specialist in the field of translation: a translator, an interpreter, a simultaneous interpreter
- a translation project manager
- a specialist in editorial and technical translation control
- a researcher in the field of foreign languages, translation and translation studies
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programmes to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.