- to develop visit programmes for foreign partners
- to accompany delegations of companies and firms on foreign trips
- to conduct business correspondence on international cooperation
- to organise events (negotiations, conferences, workshops) with foreign partners in accordance with business protocol and etiquette, considering the culture-specific characteristics of the guests
- to accommodate foreigners entering Russia to work or study
- to deliver corporate intercultural trainings
- to apply marketing and PR techniques to cooperate with the media
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 200 (2023)
Linguistic Support of International Cooperation
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- the opportunity to obtain an additional profession – a coordinator of international projects (an event-manager)
- interaction with international students and internships at organisations in Chelyabinsk
- proficiency in two European languages with a minimum level of B2
- highly experienced lecturers working in departments of international cooperation of industrial enterprises, tourism agencies, and hotels
- research into methods of working in the field of public relations involving the use of foreign languages
Who will I be?
- a specialist of the department of international cooperation
- a specialist of the department of foreign economic activity of enterprises
- a coordinator of international projects
- a tourism specialist
- a translator
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programmes to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.