- to support the development of children with disabilities
- to employ methods of psychodiagnostics
- to develop and implement correction and rehabilitation programmes of social adaption for children with disabilities
Special (Defectological) Education
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
125 400 (2022)
Support and Rehabilitation of People with Disabilities
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- highly experienced lecturers
- an opportunity to obtain a second qualification "Correctional psychologist"
- internships in partner organisations
- involvement of the students in research projects
Who will I be?
- a defectologist in educational organisations, diagnostic and rehabilitation centres, development centres, as well as educational institutions of pre-school, general secondary and special education
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.