- to support learning and educational activities
- Implement personal development, socialisation and adaptation projects
- to provide career guidance to students
- to create a psychologically comfortable learning environment
- to provide assistance to children with special educational needs and deviant behaviour
Psychological and Teaching Sciences
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
125 400 (2022)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- in-depth study of disciplines on psychology and teaching, as well as modern diagnostic and correctional methods
- highly experienced lecturers
Who will I be?
- an educational psychologist in educational and psychological centres, institutions of general, further and professional education
- a tutor
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.