- to create advertising projects of various genres and formats
- to supervise the process of creating advertising products
- to organise advertising and PR campaigns
- to establish interaction between the PR subject and the audience
- to be well-versed in the field of national and international cultural processes
- to apply the means of artistic expression in the project designs
- to employ modern digital tools in all stages of project development
- to work in all areas of modern media
Advertising and Public Relations
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
125 400 (2022)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- internships in the Russian media at all stages of studies.
- orientation towards the development of creative projects within academic disciplines
- exploration of traditional and mainstream digital platforms for content production.
- development of scientific, creative, leadership and professional competencies
- highly experienced lecturers.
- modern teaching methods and laboratories equipped with software and hardware.
- in-depth study of humanitarian disciplines (literature, history of cinema, history of fine art)
Who will I be?
- a social media manager
- an art director
- a PR-manager
- an event-manager
- a spokesperson
- an advertising specialist
- an image-maker
- a copywriter
- a content manager
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.