- to be well-versed in the foundations of Russian and international law
- to grasp the logic of the processes in Russia's political system in their historical, economic and legal context
- to organise the mediation process and the interaction of participants in it
- to find and utilise information from various sources
- to analyse the media coverage
- to produce press reviews
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
4 years 6 months
tuition fees, ₽
64 600 (2022)
Political Institutes, Processes and Technologies
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- the opportunity to obtain a second qualification in the field of political sociology.
- highly experienced lecturers working in the field of public administration.
- internships in polling, consulting and governmental agencies.
- in-depth study of political technologies, sociology and consulting.
Who will I be?
- a specialist in organising and conducting election campaigns
- an expert in the field of public and political management
- a researcher of socio-political processes and relations
- a specialist in handling tasks of national and municipal level
- a mediator
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.