- to conduct diplomatic activities with Eastern countries
- to develop and implement programmes and projects for cultural and humanitarian interaction
- to conduct activities in the field of intercultural communication in foreign languages
Foreign Regional Studies
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
145 200 (2023)
Integrated Regional Studies and Eastern Countries
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- the opportunity to choose a country of specialisation for in-depth study (China/Japan)
- comprehensive study of the country of specialisation: ranging from language and culture to politics and economics
- highly experienced lecturers who cooperate with eastern partners from Turkey, China, South Korea and Japan
- audio-visual learning method with the use of an equipped language laboratory
Who will I be?
- a specialist in a wide range of areas of interaction with the country of specialisation
- a national security expert
- an international communication specialist
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programmes to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.