- to develop and implement social projects
- to conduct expert work on social problems of different categories of citizens
- to advise on the provision of social services and the protection of rights
- to plan the route of appeals of citizens who find themselves in difficult life situations
- to conduct psychological diagnostics and consult citizens and work teams
- to manage conflicts in teams
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 200 (2023)
Social Design and Entrepreneurship
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- the opportunity of obtaining additional qualifications in the program of law or psychological counseling
- lecturers - representatives of employers in the social sphere of the region
- in-house training and a research laboratory for social and economic research
- the opportunity to become involved in the region's social projects
- assistance in finding a job in the specialty during the training period
Who will I be?
- social worker
- social worker
- social pedagogue
- Rehabilitation specialist
- human resources specialist
- social psychologist
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programmes to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.