- to study consumer behavior and consumer preferences
- to study public opinion, people's attitudes to social, political and economic systems and processes
- to conduct sociological, consulting and analytical research for enterprises and organizations in different fields
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
125 400 (2022)
Sociology of Marketing
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- the opportunity to obtain additional qualifications in a law or marketing program
- teachers-practitioners - representatives of employers in the field of marketing
- own training and research laboratory of socio-economic research
- participation in sociological and marketing research commissioned by the organizations of Chelyabinsk and the Chelyabinsk region
- assistance in finding employment in the specialty during the training period
Who will I be?
- a sociologist
- a data analyst
- a marketing analyst
- a marketing expert
- an advertising manager
- the head of an analytical department or a marketing department
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.