- to apply technical means of customs control
- to use knowledge of tariff and non-tariff measures for regulating goods
- to be well-versed in the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activities
- to carry out customs declaration and control of goods crossing the customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union
- to manage risks in customs operations
- to use international, Eurasian Economic Union and the Russian Federation customs legislation in practical activities
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
135 200 (2023)
Organisation of Foreign Trade Activities
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- highly experienced lecturers - customs officers with more than 10 years of experience
- laboratories equipped with the software required for customs declaration and customs control
- internships in the customs authorities of the Ural Region and in large enterprises engaged in foreign economic activities
- the opportunity to visit customs posts of the Chelyabinsk Customs Office and the Ural Electronic Customs
Who will I be?
- a customs operations specialist for companies engaged in foreign economic activities
- a customs inspector
- a foreign economic activity manager
- a manager in a logistics company
- a customs filer
- a tax inspector
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programmes to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.