- to create a comfortable urban environment
- to manage finances of the territory
- to manage state and municipal property
- to develop digital state, digital region, and digital city
- to plan strategic management of the city
- to manage state and municipal enterprises
- to manage projects and development programmes
- to conduct crisis management
- to establish public relations and media communications
- to create a smart public administration system using foresight
- to develop projects benefiting the quality of life of citizens
State and Municipal Management
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
125 400 (2022)
The System of State and Municipal Management
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- winner of the project "Best Educational Programmes in Innovative Russia"
- project-based learning
- workshops, case studies, training, business and role-playing games
- involvement of state and municipal officials in the educational process
- internships in state institutions
- the opportunity to join the reserve of management personnel
- the opportunity to obtain one of the additional qualifications: "Management in law" or "Management of logistics systems"
Who will I be?
- as pecialist in department, state committee, city or district administration
- a head of departments in state and municipal institutions
- a project manager
- a deputy assistant
- a director of non-profit organisation (NPO)
- a public relations officer in state authorities
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.