- to recruit qualified employees
- to establish attractive branding of the company in the labour market
- to adapt new employees to the organisation
- to strengthen and inspire the work team, organise corporate events
- to motivate and reward for the results
- to reveal talents
- to resolve conflict situations in the work team
- to design labour organisation of staff
- to apply the knowledge of the Labour Code of the Russian Federation to solve professional tasks
Human Resources Management
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
4 years 6 months
tuition fees, ₽
64 600 (2022)
Human Resources Management in Organisations
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- winner of the project "Best Educational Programmes in Innovative Russia"
- project-based learning
- workshops, case studies, training, business and role-playing games
- highly experienced lecturers
- internships at leading enterprises of the Chelyabinsk Region
- the opportunity to obtain one of the additional qualifications: "Management in law", "Management of logistics systems" or "State and municipal management"
Who will I be?
- the head of an HR department
- a specialist of labour and wages department
- an HR inspector
- an HR analyst
- a career consultant
- a hiring manager
- a career coach, training manager
- an event manager
- a talent manager
- an internal communications manager
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.