- to develop and implement projects
- to conduct scientific research
- to provide assistance for people with disabilities
- to apply methods of psychological diagnostics, correction, rehabilitation and prevention.
- to supervise
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
125 400 (2022)
Psychological Counselling and Coaching
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- internships in the field of psychology at all stages of the educational programme
- training of specialists capable of solving professional problems in a wide range of areas, from advising individual clients to large organisations
- highly experienced lecturers
- development of psychological assistance, psychological counselling and psychotherapy skills
Who will I be?
- a counselling psychologist in HR and consulting agencies
- a specialist of HR department in state and commercial organisations
- a coach
- a supervisor
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.