- to create objects of landscape architecture
- to landscape and green up territories and facilities
- to carry out independent dendrological examinations
- to conduct research in the field of landscape architecture
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
144 200 (2022)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- highly experienced lecturers – representatives of employers.
- modern teaching facilities: laboratories for environmental monitoring, aquatic communities, botany, physical and chemical ecology
- teaching practice
- an additional professional retraining diploma in an area of choice: "Veterinary and sanitary examination", "Landscape architect", "Landscaping and greening specialist", "Specialist in the organisation and management of research and development activities in landscape design"
Who will I be?
- a landscape architect
- a landscaping and greening specialist
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.