- to examine and assess the state of the respiratory organs and nervous system
- to perform functional diagnostics of cardiovascular diseases
- to maintain medical records
- to manage secondary nursery staff
- to provide emergency medical care to patients
- to provide sanitary and hygiene education to the population in order to promote healthy lifestyle
- to conduct fundamental, applied and exploratory research in the fields of medicine and biology
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
174 200 (2022)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- training is provided in accordance with the educational standards of Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- internships in healthcare institutions (polyclinics, hospitals, outpatient clinics, clinics, medical centres), research and development institutions in the fields of biology, medicine, agriculture and the environment, as well as in colleges and higher education institutions
- lecturers – medical professionals, experts in the field of biophysics
- modern teaching technologies: interactive dissection table "Pirogov", laboratory of biochemical foundations of personalised medicine, cybernetic laboratory
- in-depth study of chemical pathology, enzymology, modern cell technologies, mathematical modelling, and application of artificial intelligence in complex diagnostic cases
Who will I be?
- a biophysicist
- a research associate
- a senior laboratory assistant
- a clinical laboratory diagnostics physician
- a medical laboratory physician
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.