- to carry out clinical laboratory tests
- to control the quality of clinical laboratory tests at all stages
- to introduce new methods of clinical laboratory tests and the medical equipment for their implementation
- to conduct in-laboratory inspections of test results
- to manage medical staff of the laboratory
- to conduct pre-clinical studies (trials) of drugs, biomedical cell products, medical devices
- to control the quality of pre-clinical and clinical trials
- to conduct fundamental, applied and exploratory research in the fields of medicine and biology
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
185 700 (2023)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- training is provided in accordance with the educational standards of Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- internships in clinical diagnostic facilities, research institutes, forensic and bacteriological laboratories
- lecturers: medical professionals, experts in the field of biochemistry
- modern teaching technologies: interactive dissection table "Pirogov", laboratory of biochemical foundations of personalised medicine, cybernetic laboratory
- in-depth study of chemical pathology, enzymology, modern cell technologies, mathematical modelling, and application of artificial intelligence in complex diagnostic cases
Who will I be?
- a biochemist
- a clinical laboratory diagnostics physician
- a research associate
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programmes to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.