- to conduct research
- to employ physical and chemical research methods for materials in the solid state and nanomaterials
- to process and analyse obtained results
- to prepare data for reviews, reports and research papers
- to create computer models of objects and processes
- to use main programming languages
About the programme
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
185 700 (2023)
Nanotechnologies in Materials Science
What will I learn?
Advantages of the programme
- preparation for solving problems in various areas of materials science: simulation of processes taking place in nanosystems, methods and techniques for creating nanomaterials, research into the interrelation of structure and properties of materials at the nanoscale
- lecturers – Candidates and Doctors of Sciences
- laboratories for conducting scientific experiments and research
Who will I be?
- a composite materials engineer
- a mechanical engineer
- a manager in the field of nanotechnologies
- a nanoengineer
- a nanotechnologist
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programmes to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.