- to develop the frontend and backend of web and mobile applications
- to work with databases
- to employ machine learning and distributed data processing technologies
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
4 years 6 months
tuition fees, ₽
42 700 (2022)
Development of Software and Information Systems
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- the curricula are developed in collaboration with employers
- in-depth study of programming, algorithms, data structure and computing architecture
- laboratories for simulating business processes, information security systems, robotics, machine learning and data mining
- research work on a feasible project
- internship at leading companies of the Chelyabinsk Region
- highly experienced lecturers – representatives of employers
Who will I be?
- a software engineer
- a mobile application developer
- a UI/UX designer
- a software architect
- a game developer
- a tester
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.