- to carry out environmental monitoring and environmental protection measures, and to prepare proposals for the prevention of negative effects
- to conduct research activities to address regional problems in the field of aquatic bioresources and their protection
- to teach disciplines on biology and geography
- to create, maintain and update spatial databases, geographic information systems of various types and purposes
Ecology and Environmental Management
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
144 200 (2022)
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- an opportunity to obtain an additional qualification "Сartographic technician"
- highly experienced lecturers – representatives of employers.
- modern teaching facilities: laboratories for environmental monitoring, aquatic communities, botany, physical and chemical ecology
- teaching practice
- additional professional retraining diploma in the following areas of choice: "Veterinary and sanitary examination", "Vocational education teacher. Profiles: biology, geography, chemistry"
Who will I be?
- an environmental scientist
- an environmental engineer
- a bioecology specialist
- an urban ecologist
- a logistics specialist
- an ecoanalyst
- a researcher in the field of biology
- an environmental lawyer
- a hydrobiologist
- a lecturer in specialised disciplines
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.