- to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of substances and materials
- to control the quality of raw materials and components of manufactured chemical products
- to apply knowledge in the field of chromatography, extraction, chemical separation and concentration methods
- to carry out examinations of chemical materials
- to conduct assessments of the ecological condition of soil and water
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
144 200 (2022)
Analytical Chemistry and Chemical Examination
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- lecturers: Doctors of Sciences, Professors
- laboratories with modern scientific equipment: automatic autoclaves of different volumes, centrifuges for sediment separation, vacuum desiccator, photometers, colorimeters, ultrasonic baths, etc.
- an opportunity to participate in scientific conferences and publish research results
Who will I be?
- chemical analysis laboratory assistant
- forensic and criminal laboratory assistant
- expert in the field of pharmaceutical, food, and cosmetics industries
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.