- to be well-versed in the principles and methods of operating modern radioelectronic and optical equipment and appliances
- to employ fundamental methods of radiophysical measurement
- to develop mathematical models of processes and objects
- to carry out experiments according to defined methodology, write descriptions of ongoing research
- to process and analyse obtained results
- to prepare data for reviews, reports and research papers
- to use main programming languages
- to create computer models of complex electrical circuits
- to apply knowledge of electrical circuitry
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
144 200 (2022)
Telecommunication Systems and Information Technologies
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- preparation for solving problems related to transmission and processing of information in telecommunication and communication systems, use of information technologies and computing technologies in quantum radiophysics, optics, and other branches of science and technology
- laboratories for conducting scientific experiments and research
- lecturers: Candidates and Doctors of Sciences
Who will I be?
- ar adiophysics engineer
- an engineer in the field of infocommunications
- an electronics engineer
- a radio-electronic means operations engineer
- a software engineer
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.