- to apply mathematical and algorithmic modelling methods
- to design and implement computing systems
- to process information by means of computing systems
- to develop and implement custom algorithms for problem solving
Mathematics and Computer Sciences
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
tuition fees, ₽
125 400 (2022)
Topological and Analytical Methods for Studying Mathematical Models
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- modern software and hardware support for the educational process (VipNet, MathCAD, EViews)
- additional training courses and internships from employers (Yandex, Intervyaz, SKB Kontur, Napoleon IT; 3DiVi, Dextra)
- internships at leading companies of the Chelyabinsk Region (Avtomatizatsiya Biznesa (Business Process Automation), Computation Centre of Russian Railways, Ural Automotive Plant, non-profit organisation "Center-Proton", Chelyabinsk Radio Plant "Polyot", WhatAsoft)
- significant scientific achievements made by renowned scientists supported by the vigour of young academics
Who will I be?
- a data analyst
- a software developer
- a project manager
- a research and IT project manager
- an information systems specialist
- a business analyst
Disciplines to be studied
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.