- to provide consecutive and simultaneous interpreting services
- to translate written texts using computer-assisted translation tools
- to analyse texts and select translation techniques
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
2 years 4 months
tuition fees, ₽
66 900 (2022)
Translation and Translation Studies
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- highly experienced lecturers
- most courses are conducted in English
- students employ computer-assisted translation tools
Who will I be?
- a translator
- an interpreter
- an employee in the translation bureau, department of international cooperation, and department of foreign economic activity.
- a moderator of major international projects providing linguistic outsourcing services to global international companies
- a provider of comprehensive linguistic services to businesses (correspondence, document translation, personal support for business meetings)
- a consultant in the field of foreign language culture and intercultural communication
- a lecturer of foreign languages, translation and intercultural communication
Disciplines to be studied
- The applicants pass the entrance test in a foreign language ("complex form").
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.