- to create journalistic texts of various genres and formats
- to be well-versed in the field of national and international cultural processes
- to apply the means of artistic expression when creating content
- to manage media production teams
- to conduct economic and legal analysis in the field of media
- to employ modern digital tools in all stages of content production
- to explore creative ways of collecting, processing and distributing information
- to identify topics, conduct data searches and properly use sources
- to work in all areas of modern journalism: print periodical journals, online journalism, audiovisual media and social media
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
2 years 6 months
tuition fees, ₽
54 200 (2022)
Authoring, Editing and Research Activities in the Field of Mass Communication
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- internships in the Russian media at all stages of studies
- orientation towards the development of creative projects within academic disciplines
- exploration of traditional and mainstream digital platforms for content production
- development of scientific, creative, leadership and professional competencies
- highly experienced lecturers
- modern teaching methods and laboratories equipped with software and hardware
- in-depth study of humanitarian disciplines (literature, history of cinema, history of fine art)
Who will I be?
- a journalist
- a correspondent
- a camera operator
- a presenter
- an editor
- a proof-reader
- an SMM specialist
- a copywriter
Disciplines to be studied
- Entrants to the direction take a creative competition (essay on a given topic and oral interview).
- The minimum number of points, confirming the successful completion of the entrance test - 40.
- The entrance test is taken once.
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.