- to distinguish taxonomic groups of hydrobionts
- to determine the ecological specificity and role of fish species in bioindication
- to study fish reproduction patterns, developmental rates, life-cycle stages, habitats and physiology
- to determine population levels, biomass and production of hydrobionts in aquatic ecosystems
- to calculate daily and annual fish rations
- to employ biotechnologies in aquaculture, determine fish maturity stages, fertility, spawning and embryogenesis characteristics of different fish taxa, and identify parasitological and epizootic characteristics of fish
- to examine aquatic ecosystems and bioresources, as well as calculate ecological damage
- to employ knowledge of the environmental legislation
- to create, maintain and update spatial databases, geographic information systems of various types and purposes
Water Bioresources and Aquaculture
About the program
mode of study
duration of the course
4 years 6 months
tuition fees, ₽
48 800 (2022)
Water Resources and Aquaculture Management
What will I learn?
Advantages of the program
- an opportunity to obtain an additional qualification "Сartographic technician"
- highly experienced lecturers – representatives of employers.
- modern teaching facilities: laboratories for environmental monitoring, aquatic communities, botany, physical and chemical ecology
- internships at fish-breeding farms of the Chelyabinsk Region
- an additional professional retraining diploma in an area of choice: "Veterinary and sanitary examination", "Vocational education teacher. Profiles: biology, geography, chemistry"
Who will I be?
- a biologist
- a hydrobiologist
- a fish farm engineer
- a fisheries inspector
- an ichthyologist, an ichtyopathologist
- a marine biologist
- a production manager
- a fish farmer
- a fish farm technologist
- a fishing specialist
- a research associate
- foreign citizens applying for undergraduate and specialist degree programs to places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services pass entrance examinations in the Russian language
CSU cooperates with leading employers, who are included in the educational process at the stage of course development.
There is always a high demand for CSU students. With the number of events held by our university, you will not be left without a job - prove yourself during an internship or attend job fairs at CSU, where dozens of companies present their offers to students and graduates, advise them and look for personnel.